"IPO: A Global Guide" (376 pages) was originally published in April 2011 in hardback by Hong Kong University Press under references ISBN/EAN 978-988-8083-18-3.
The book also exists in a Chinese language edition (simplified characters, ISBN 978-7-5095-3756-5) for the Chinese mainland under the title "IPO全球指南", which is available on Amazon.cn and from China Financial and Economic Publishing House.
A fully revised and expanded second edition was published in paperback in September 2014 under ISBN 978-988-8083-19-0 (for more information, please see this LINK).
Online sales platforms
- To order the book in US or HK dollars (US$/HK$) with the publisher, click HERE.
- To order the book in Hong Kong dollars (HK$), click:
- To order the book in New Taiwan dollars (NT$), click:
- To order the book in Chinese Yuan, click:
- To order the book in Singapore dollars (S$), click:
- To order the book in Euros (€), click:
- To order the book in British pounds (£), click:
- To order the book in Japanese yen (¥), click:
- To order the book in US dollars (US$), click:
- To order the book in Canadian dollars (C$), click:
- To order the book in Australian dollars (A$), click:
To order the book in electronic format, please click:
In electronic version, the book can be downloaded onto Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC and Mac.
Bookshops in Hong Kong
In Hong Kong, the book is available for sale at all major book retailers, including Bloomsbury, Bookazine, Commercial Press, Cosmos Books, Eslite, Hong Kong Book Centre, Joint Publishing, Kelly & Walsh, Page One, Swindon - and at the Hong Kong University campus showroom in Pokfulam.
Sales in other countries and territories
To buy or order the book (other than through the online sales platforms mentioned above) in Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, Europe, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and the US, please refer to the list of distributors for books published by Hong Kong University Press, which is available by clicking HERE.