I will be moderating a panel discussion on the Hong Kong listing mechanism at HKEx’s 2nd whole-day conference on “Raising capital in Hong Kong”, on Thursday 17 January 2013.
The conference, at which which I already presented in November 2011, is organised jointly with the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, and is primarily aimed at giving European corporates the possibility of gaining a deep understanding of the Hong Kong market, of the internationalization of the RMB, to meet investors from the region, and to uncover new business opportunities.
The panelists for the discussion which I am moderating will include:
– Jonathan Penkin, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
– Christopher W. Betts, Partner at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
– John Lydon, Managing Director, COO, Corporate Finance, Deutsche Bank
– Alan Glen, Partner, Deloitte China National Public Offerings Group
– Alexis Adamczyk, Co-Head of Equity Capital Markets, Asia-Pacific, HSBC
For information and registration (which is free of charge) please click on this LINK.